Sunday 6 September 2009

New plugs!

Rob from ww.surfplugs.co.uk has just popped in to fit my new earplugs. Looks like they'll be the real deal, super watertight and shouldn't let in any water. He has to make them up first, so I'll keep you updated when I get them and give them a thorough test in the water.

Apologies for the lack of block posts lately, the main purpose of this blog is to record the diary of events post surfer's ear surgery, so a daily update on my ears may be a little excessive and not the most scintillating! It all seems to have settled down now (touch wood) although Rob informs me that my operated-on ear canal is still pretty narrow.

In other news, I'm off to London at the end of the week to exhibit the Ollypop wares at the Top Drawer trade show in Olympia. Then off to Brighton for the White Air festival - a busy few weeks.

On the surf front, looks interesting this week with some potential off-shore days and big swell due in mid-week - so until the new plugs arrive I'll be sneaking off for a quick surf with my trusty Blu-tak by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment