Monday 15 June 2009

Stag do mayhem

"Olly has to go to the urinals and pee like a 2 year old, trousers round his ankles, no hands."

This was just one of the many tasks I had to carry out as stag over the weekend. We went to Wales, for a water sports weekend with Gower Kite Riders a great outfit run by my good mate Matt Smith. The water sports side of things was a bit limited for me me given that I wasn't allowed in the water with my ear still healing, but I did get a go on the Zap cat and even managed a paddle on the stand up paddle board without falling in.

But the main events were the Friday and Saturday nights out in Swansea, where I, as the stag was well and truly stitched up! Each of my 'mates' took it upon themselves to write down 2 forfeits each for me to pull from a bag every half hour or so. These ranged from asking a burly Welsh lad from the valleys if he liked 'sheep' or 'women' (resulted in a head lock for me) to dangling my extremities in a pint for 2 minutes (the pint incidentally was nabbed by one Welsh lass who delighted in her free pint leaving all in shocked silence!). Aside from my delightful forfeits I also ended up in a wheelie bin, had my boxer shorts wedgied over my head and hung on a banister, and found myself hurled into a bush that happened to be full of bricks!

Fortunately I survived and although somewhat bruised, managed to keep my dodgy ear dry which incidentally is now almost totally pain free and full hearing recovered. Two weeks to go until I can hit the surf again...

3 comments:

  1. Asking a Welsh lad if he likes sheep or women is asking for trouble! Sounds like you had an insane stag do - the welsh lass taking drinking the pint...priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a great time! I hope you tried out some kitesurfing! its an awsome sport! Swansea is a great night out aswell!

    ReplyDelete